• Scheduling Pickup and Delivery Appointments.
• Preparing and tracking sample shipment.
• Printing documents for the warehouse.
• Answering Phones.
• Inside customer service to clients.
• Assist other team members in light admin duties due to overflow of work.
• Create Labels for warehouse.
• Keep area clean
• Key in sales orders and confirm orders within a 48-hour turnaround time.
• Service customers by sending out spec sheets, answering questions/emails, etc.
• Assist during warehouse inventory counting days that occur on Saturdays or Sundays (typically 2-3 days per year. Once in June and Once in December).
• Duties above are basic duties. Duties will grow as employee grows with the company.
Preferred Bilingual (English and Mandarin).|||Norwalk, CA|||Sales||||||YM4p_p57teko3KRA|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false