Class C Driver / Warehouse Worker APPLY NOW
- Safely deliver to customer locations in safe, timely, and courteous manner.
- Pickup products from vendors locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- Maintaining daily delivery logs and customer paperwork.
- Unload containers with other warehouse staff as needed.
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to equipment, including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Maintain the service and appearance of the trucks
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatcher and/or Counter Personnel.
- Break down pallets and down stack boxes, when needed at delivery point.
- Work in the warehouse when not needed for deliveries.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager or dispatch.
- Class C License Required
- Clean driving record
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Knowledge of both automatic and stick shift vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
Bilingual Spanish a plus, not required
- Able to follow directions, read a map, and be able to enter addresses accurately into a GPS to ensure the utilization of the best route possible.